Demoting the Candidate to Student Status
- In the Blackboard site, in the menu to the left, scroll all the way down to Course Management, Control Panel, and select the item "Users and Groups." Click on "Users."
- In the list that appears in the center of the screen, run the cursor over the username of the candidate. An arrow will appear to the right of the username. If no list appears, change the second field from the left in the search bar to "not blank" and make sure that the field on the right is blank, click Go to repopulate your class list.
- Click on the arrow and select the option "Change User’s Role in the Course."
- On the "Role and Availability" screen, click the button marked "Student."
- Leave all other options as is.
- Click the "Submit" button to the right of the screen.