Enrolling Users in the Blackboard Dossier Site
- * Select the appropriate Blackboard dossier site from the list of your sites in Blackboard.
- * In the Blackboard dossier site, in the menu to the left, scroll all the way down to Course Management, and select the item "Users and Groups." Click on "Users."
- * In the horizontal menu to the right, click on "Find Users to Enroll."
- * In the box marked "Username" type the username of the person you wish to enroll.
- * Make sure that the Role of the person you wish to enroll is listed in the drop down menu as "Student" or "Instructor," as appropriate. If not, select this role from the menu.
- * Click on "Submit."