Adding Materials to a Blackboard Dossier Site
- * To upload into a folder, click on the folder name, then roll the cursor over the "Build Content" button in the horizontal menu to the right.
- * In the Create menu that then appears, click on the "File" item.
- * In the Create File menu, in the "Select File" area, give the file you are uploading a name. Make sure that the name includes any necessary information (e.g., whether an article is refereed or un-refereed).
- * Then in the Find File area, click on the Browse My Computer button and navigate through the file system on your computer to find the file you wish to upload. Click on the file, and then click on the "Open" button to select it. It will then be listed on the Blackboard site for upload.
- * Leave all the other options as is and click on the "Submit" button at the bottom of the page to upload it.