Frequently Asked Questions
For more information on these and other issues, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
1. What sort of changes need (and don’t need) EPC approval?
- Catalog Changes
- Course Restrictions
- Topics courses
- Credit hours
- Online courses
2. What sort of changes also need approval of the Faculty of Arts & Sciences?
- New majors and minors
- Name changes of major and minor programs
- Changes in major and minor requirements
- Changes in general education requirements
- Changes also requiring Faculty Assembly, SACS and/or SCHEV approval
3. What rules and standards does EPC observe in approving courses for the COLL curriculum?
- COLL 100 & COLL 150
- COLL 200
- Knowledge Domains
- COLL 300
- COLL 400
- Additional Domain Credits
- Active Learning Requirement
- Creative & Performing Arts Proficiency
- Mathematics Proficiency
4. How do I submit a proposal to the EPC?
- Application forms for types of proposals
- Tips for using Curriculog