Judging is anonymous. Please remember to remove your name from the work and from the document. Watch those headers and footers. Watch those individual poems titles. Keep your name out of the document title. For example, name it “ActualAir.doc,” not “Berman-ActualAir.doc.”
How to Submit Your Work via Box
- Please use your W&M email account. Doing so will allow you to submit your work, and it will also allow us to contact you later about your entry.
- Compose an e-mail to the category address of your choice.
- Include “Student Literary Awards” in the subject line.
- Attach your entry to the email as a .DOC, .DOCX or .PDF file. Please do not paste the piece within the body of the email. It will not be registered. Instead, Box automatically extracts the attached file from the e-mail.
- Please be sure the file does not include your name. (Example: ActualAir.doc, not Berman-ActualAir.doc.)
- Send the e-mail! Again, there is no need to put anything in the body of the mail.
- You should receive an e-mail confirmation that the file has been uploaded.
- Repeat this process for each of the five categories in which you'd like to enter.
Please click on the category to which you would like to submit, OR
Copy email addresses to your clipboard by Control-Clicking the relevant link, then selecting "Copy Email Address".
The contest will close at the exact stroke of 11:59 pm EST on March 19. No late entries will be accepted.