In Fall 2021 we return to campus, with our community together in person once again. As we lean into this adjustment, the Dean's Office encourages faculty, staff, and graduate and undergraduate students to ask questions and share comments and suggestions. We've provided a Dialogue response form that will direct your feedback to the A&S leadership.
Changes & Continuity
- Beginning in late August, Dean Donoghue Velleca resumes her regular email updates to A&S faculty and staff.
- Summer restructuring of the Dean's Office is in place, with new roles and responsibilities described on the Dean's Office website.
- The Dean meets regularly with various advisory groups to seek advice and feedback (e.g., A&S staff, graduate and undergraduate students, NTE faculty).
- In September the Faculty Affairs Committee re-convenes the Faculty of Arts & Sciences, with meetings scheduled as usual for the first Tuesday of each month. Agendas, minutes, and related documents are posted to the FAS website.
- As events unfold throughout the semester, the Dean will convene town hall meetings and listening sessions.
Note: For information specific to the university's pandemic responses and policies, we suggest you consult the COVID-19 Response web pages. You can also submit a question or comment directly to the W&M response team.