Dean Conley has articulated priorities for the Dean's Office:
- Bring the best of the liberal arts to all students through a dynamic curriculum and a culture that supports research-active faculty in the classroom, faculty-student research, and high-impact practices that reach all students.
- Invest in a culture of inclusion, including faculty and curricular diversity.
- Encourage and support faculty research, scholarship, creativity, and innovation.
- Implement national and international programs that prepare students for global citizenship through "study away" and "study abroad."
- Unify Arts & Sciences into a strong community dedicated to working together.