- Data Science is the study and application of methods that extract knowledge from frequently large, diverse sets of data. Data can come from anywhere: newspaper articles, satellite images, or genomes for example.
- You can pursue a major or a minor in Data Science.
- You do not need past programming experience to be successful in Data Science.
- You will learn to work in research labs aligned with the program.
- With Data Science training, you will be more competitive for many exciting jobs - from music and linguistics, to government and biology.