Campus Funding for Undergraduate and Graduate Research

The Charles Center serves as a primary resource for student research funding during the summer and throughout the academic year. It also coordinates applications for national and international awards such as Fulbright scholarships and other named awards.

Graduate students can apply for funding throughout the academic year by means of Semester Research Grants.

More information about these and other award opportunities is found at Scholarship Central.