Tuition & Fees
The cost of the Certificate Program is based on number of credits taken per semester and is calculated as a fee. The 2020-21 per-credit rate is $560. A majority of the courses are three credit hours.
This rate applies to all students regardless of in-state or out-of-state status. Tuition and fees are due and payable by the deadline established by the Bursar's Office. Financial aid is not available for the Certificate Program. After the Add/Drop period, tuition and fees are not refundable. Tuition and fees do not cover room and board, books, travel, and incidentals.
The following William & Mary services are available to all students enrolled in the Certificate Program:
- Swem Library
- Dean of Students Office
- Student Accessibility Services
- Parking & Transportation (requires a purchase of permit)
- Writing Resources Center
- Cohen Career Center
The following services are available if you are enrolled as a full-time student:
- Free admission to Athletic Events (minimal cost if part-time)
- Campus Recreation Center (part-time certificate students can purchase a membership)
- University-sponsored events (many events are free and open to the public)
- Student Clubs and Organizations