We are happy to make Esri's GIS software available to William & Mary students, faculty, and staff for use on their personal computers. The software can only be run on Windows computers or Macs running Windows. Follow the links below for instructions on how to download and install ArcGIS Desktop and ArcGIS Pro.
ArcGIS OnlineIf you're looking to get started with ArcGIS Online and Esri Story Maps, follow the steps below to setup your account.
- Go to ArcGIS online and click "sign in"
- Select "Sign in with ENTERPRISE LOGIN"
- Type "wm-gis".maps.arcgis.com
- Select "College of William and Mary"
- Enter your W&M user id and password (same as logging into banner)
- You are ready to get started!
If you any questions/issues while downloading either program, please visit us during operating hours (M - F from 9am to 5pm).