Close menu Resources for... William & Mary
William & Mary W&M menu close William & Mary

How to Declare a Mathematical Biology Minor

To declare a CAMS Mathematical Biology Minor you will need to complete two forms. One, the usual William & Mary academic minor declaration form, and two, a CAMS application for minor worksheet. Both forms must be signed by your advisor (one of the faculty listed on this site) and the CAMS director or CAMS track director.