Close menu Resources for... William & Mary
William & Mary W&M menu close William & Mary

How to Declare a Mathematical Biology Major

To declare a CAMS Mathematical Biology Track major please select and meet with your major advisor. Any of the faculty listed can serve as a major advisor. You will need to complete two forms. One, the usual William & Mary major declaration form, and two, a CAMS application for major worksheet. Both forms must be signed by your advisor (one of the faculty listed on this site) and the CAMS director or CAMS track director.