Areas of Specialization
Dr. Williams' research interest centers on molecular pathways used by plants to respond to environmental stresses and how this understanding can be applied to current problems in agriculture.
- Post-doctoral Researcher, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University (Va Tech) 2015-2018
- PhD., Biochemistry, Va Tech, 2015
- MA Ed, Science curriculum and instruction, Va Tech, 2011
- B.S., Biology and Anthropology, William & Mary, 2004
- Fall 2018: Molecular Biology Lecture and Laboratory
- Fall 2018: Molecular Biotechnology in Plants