Combining her interest in anatomy with her talent for drawing, Molly Bryant '18 has found medical illustration to be a perfect mix of medicine and art.
Congratulations to our majors on their recent awards and recognitions. Well done for being selected!
Charles Center Summer Research Awards
- Emma Efkeman (Honors, Art History)
- Elizabeth Dowker (Meyers-Stern, Art History)
- Zhengyang Huang (Honors, Studio)
- Melissa Hudson (Art History/Sociology)
- Hannah London (Woody, undeclared)
- Ella Kasten (Catron, Studio Art)
- Zach Meredith (Honors, Urban Studies Self-Designed)
- Jun Shi (Catron, Studio Art)
- Ying Zhang (Honors, Art History)
- Danielle Wallace (Catron, Studio Art)
- Jordan Wyner (Honors, Art History/German Studies)
Leslie Cheek Jr. Scholarship in Art History
- Clara Poteet
- Jordan Wyner
Joseph Palin Thorley Memorial Scholarship for the Study of Art
- Zhengyang Huang
- Keeilah Mosely
- Annika Papke
- Rebecca Shkeyrov
- Amy Zhang
J. Binford Walford Scholarships for the Study of Architecture
- Emma Brigaud
- Elizabeth Dowker
- Kaelee Helms
- Serena Hooker
- Ella Kasten
- Zach Meredith
- Jun Shi
Alumni Award in Art History
- Natalie Walter
Alumni Award in Studio (2D)
- Devon Payne
Alumni Award in Studio (3D)
- Jiacheng (Peggy) Lei
Excellence Award in Art History
- Vail Prior
Excellence Award in Studio Art (co-awardees)
- Kristie Turkal
- Erin Lottes
Senior Melissa Commander traveled to Cuba with her grandmother in July after winning the Concord Traveling Scholarship. She wrote about, and presented, that experience at Ewell Hall on Sept. 19.
Basketball in still life | Brooke Stewart painting an artistic career at William & Mary.
Artist Kristen Peyton '12 turns an ugly wall into a work of literary art.
Art and biology student Zoë Powell '16 is one of 10 undergraduates to be awarded a Virginia Museum of Fine Arts Fellowship.