Be our guest! We've welcomed many noteworthy visitors in our 324-year history and we can't wait to welcome you as well.
With the exception of January, February, May, December and most holidays, information sessions and tours are generally offered on weekdays at 10:00am and 2:30pm and on select weekends throughout the year.
Please read the below bullet points for additional clarifying information:
- Information sessions are led by a member of the Undergraduate Admission Office Dean's staff, and campus tours are student led. The total program lasts roughly 2 hours.
- For the 10:00am option, the information session will go until 10:30am, and the tour will go until 12:00pm.
- For the 2:30pm option, the information session will go until 3:00pm, and the tour will go until 4:30pm.
- Our spring schedule is posted by December 1, our summer schedule is posted by May 1, and our fall schedule is posted by August 1.
- School or special groups between 10 and 50 visitors should visit our group tour page.
- If you are a transfer student, we encourage you to attend one of our Tribe Transfer events that includes a campus tour.
- STEM Panels (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math) are offered on select Monday and Fridays during the Fall and Spring Semesters.
We look forward to having you with us on campus!