- The College of William & Mary complies with the Students Right to Know and Campus Security Act. See the crime statistics and the annual Campus Safety Report.
- The W&M Monthly Payment Plan will help you cover your balance due, if financial aid doesn't cover it all.
- The 1098-T Tax form is produced by the Financial Operations Office.
- Learn about the new FSA ID and obtain them here - Both students and parents (at least one) must have an FSA ID in order to sign the FAFSA electronically and apply for Federal student loans.
- U.S.. Department of Education - FAFSA - Free Application for Federal Student Aid online
- U.S. Department of Education - Helpful tools for financing higher education
- Selective Service
- U.S.. Department of Veterans Affairs
- College Board Calculators
- The College Board - starting point for students and parents
- The Virginia529 Plan is an easy way to save for college
- Student Guide - The Student Guide is the most comprehensive resource on student financial aid from the U.S.. Department of Education.
- NASFAA Code of Conduct - guidelines for Financial Aid Professionals as outlined by the National Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators