The Financial Aid Office is proud to announce the development of a pilot program for financial literacy. We hope to educate students on a wide range of financial topics, from creating good credit to loan repayment. We are currently developing programs with our new partner and will be announcing them soon!
If you would prefer to do something from the privacy of your room, try the free online money management program CashCourse. If you do use this program, please email us at [[aid]] to let us know how it worked for you!
Here are links to other sites you might find helpful:
- Planning for your personal budget - Federal Student Aid
- US News and World Reports - 10 Simple and Free Budgeting Tools
- Forbes - 6 Ways to Pay Off Student Loans Fast
- CNBC - 4 Common Money Mistakes College Students Make
- FinanceBuzz - 13 Ways College Students Accidentally Ruin Their Finances
- ECMC's FAB site has a number of very useful tools, including a set of podcasts
- 360 Degrees of Financial Literacy
- Compare online textbook prices
- mint.com - numerous personal financial tools
- moneygeek.com - numerous personal financial tools
- For parents: College Parents of America's financial literacy site