Student Affairs Awards & Recognition
https://We are proud to recognize the accomplishments and hard work that our dedicated staff and GAs do throughout the year. We encourage you to recognize deserving staff members and GAs in one of three ways:
1) Kudos - Give a quick kudos to recognize something noteworthy that a staff member or GA has done. Given any time.
2) Golden Griffin - Nominate someone for a Golden Griffin to recognize work that goes "above and beyond" while reinforcing the values of the Division of Student Affairs. Given monthly.
3) Division Award - Nominate someone for a Division Award for outstanding achievements or services. Given semi-annually or annually. The three Division awards are:
- The Chambers-Reid Award for Professional Excellence - This semi-annual award recognizes outstanding full-time Student Affairs professionals at William & Mary.
- The Freeman Award for Professional Excellence - This semi-annual award recognizes outstanding administrative professionals in the Division of Student Affairs at William & Mary.
- The Sadler New Professional Award - This annual award is presented each January and recognizes the achievements or services of a Student Affairs new professional (with not more than 5 years in the field). Please note: Only Student Affairs directors may nominate individuals for this award.