Student Affairs Departments
The broad range of responsibilities within the Division of Student Affairs is shared among several departments and offices, organized into four thematic areas.
Health & Wellness
Student Engagement & Leadership
- Community Engagement
- Office of Student Veteran Engagement
- Student Unions & Engagement
- Student Leadership Development, including:
- Clubs & Organizations
- Fraternity/Sorority Life
- Leadership Development Initiatives
- Student Government/Student Assembly
- Center for Student Diversity
- Dean of Students Office, including:
- Student Accessibility Services
- Parent & Family Programs
- Academic Enrichment Programs
- Care Support Services
- Enrollment Support Services
- Community Values and Restorative Practices
A center for support, advocacy and empowerment. The Haven is a peer-based confidential, welcoming, and inclusive resource center for those impacted by sexual violence and harassment, relationship abuse and intimate-partner violence, stalking, and other gender-based discrimination.
Mission & Vision
Through student-centered programs, policies, and services, the Division of Student Affairs prepares students to learn, lead, and live with integrity and purpose.
Our vision is to create an engaging learning environment where community is strengthened and individuals flourish.
Please contact us for additional information.