There are moments in our lives that we never forget. They are moments that change our trajectory, shape who we are today and what we want to become tomorrow. Bold moments define the William & Mary experience, and many of those moments are made possible because of you.
Professor Omiyẹmi Artisia Green, a recipient of the Plumeri Awards for Faculty Excellence, performs on stage
When our students, faculty and alumni reflect on their time at the university, they might think of their study abroad trip, the internship that turned into a job, research that led to a discovery or a scholarship that reaffirmed that they belong — that they were meant to be a part of the Tribe. They might reflect on the very moment they found their passion and purpose. For the Bold is full of many defining moments that are only possible because of your bold generosity. Thank you.
- UiPath gives more than $4 million in "robots" to William & Mary's Raymond A. Mason School of Business
- President Rowe announces $4 million raised for Alumnae Initiatives Endowment
- William & Mary celebrates For the Bold in London
- Record-breaking 13,144 donors gave on One Tribe One Day
- $1 million gift will expand reach of 1693 Scholars Program
- Generous endowment funds faculty research for Asian & Pacific Islander American Studies Program
- Groundbreaking generosity: gifts fund the $2.4 million Tribe Field Hockey Center
- William & Mary Class of 1969 raises over $20.7 million and reached 54% participation during 50th class reunion
- William & Mary celebrates For the Bold in South Hampton Roads
- Institute for Integrative Conservation established with $19.3 million gift
- William & Mary reaches new fundraising milestone with over $925 million raised to date
- Julian Fore '71 makes significant estate gift of artwork to William & Mary's Muscarelle Museum of Art Foundation
- $1 million Mellon Foundation grant funds inclusive research and community engagement
- The Cloudera Foundation awards AidData over $1 million to expand use of GeoQuery for social impact
Download the full 2019 Financial Report (pdf) to see additional highlights.