A working group was assembled to develop the W&M&You polling system, draft poll questions, and share the feedback generated. The group includes representation from:
- Student Assembly: Loni Wright (2021), Chief of Staff
- Faculty Assembly: Molly Swetnam-Burland, Associate Professor of Classical Studies
- Professionals & Professional Faculty Assembly: Melissa Pettigrew, IT Technology Team Strategist
- Staff Assembly: Sonya Worden, Senior Advancement Coordinator, Regional & International Advancement
- Student Affairs: Anna Mroch, Director of Student Affairs Planning & Assessment, and Hillary Fitts, Data Visualization and Communication Specialist
- Communications: Pete Clawson, Associate Athletics Director for Media Relations & Strategic Communications
- Provost’s Office: Martha Wescoat-Andes, Senior Associate Provost for Planning & New Ventures, and Margaret Morrison, Administrative Coordinator for the Office of the Vice Provost for Academic & Faculty Affairs
Information Technology project development and support is provided by Patty Herrera, Applications Administration Manager, and Louis Hubert, Applications Administrator
Climate Working Group Reports
W&M&You is designed to text specific survey questions to registered users and then collect and tabulate responses. It is not intended to serve as a general communication channel to respond to questions received from across the university. If you have questions of this nature, you can submit other comments and questions related to COVID-19 via electronic form or the COVID-19 response line, contact University News & Media, or access other reporting options.
If you have a survey question you would like the Climate Working Group to review for potential distribution through W&M&You, please consult the question suggestion guidelines.