Explore ways that you can help others within the William & Mary and surrounding communities during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Campus Food Pantry
- Support W&M Students
- Support Teaching & Learning Innovation
- Support International W&M Students
- Support the university
- View more giving opportunities
W&M Libraries invites all members of the community to add their voices to the Special Collections Research Center in Swem Library. All forms of personal reflections are welcome.
The university is providing service opportunities at the request of concerned citizens and others in the William & Mary community. The university does not endorse any particular organization or recommend any particular course of action. Anyone choosing to participate in volunteer activities is encouraged to do so safely, following recommended social distancing guidelines.
- Virginia Medical Reserve Corps
- Volunteer Hampton Roads
- Volunteer Peninsula (United Way)
- View more volunteer opportunities
- Foodbank of Peninsula
- Grove Food Pantry
- Immaculate Conception Church
- New Hope Food Pantry
- Williamsburg House of Mercy