In accordance with Va. Code §2.2-3708.2.D, the public is able to witness the meetings by attending in person or remotely. Anyone who attends in person is required to wear a face mask the entire time they are inside the building and while on campus. Attendees are also required to complete a health screening including a temperature check. Anyone experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms or who has been asked by state or local health officials to self-quarantine are advised not to come to campus. Physically distanced seating will be available in the meeting rooms and is limited. The public is also able to witness the meetings via phone.
All times are approximate, and the Board reserves the right to adjust its schedule as necessary.
If you join a meeting and hear music or silence, the committee is in closed session and the audio will resume when they reconvene.
Thursday, April 22 - Leadership Hall
To access the following meetings taking place in Leadership Hall on Thursday, April 22 please dial:
Toll Free: 888-566-7688
Participant Code: 3187334
- 12:00 – 1:30 p.m. Executive Committee
- 1:45 – 3:00 p.m. Committee on Audit, Risk and Compliance
- 3:15 - 4:00 p.m. Investments Subcommittee
Thursday, April 22 - Hunter Hall
To access the following meetings taking place in Hunter Hall on Thursday, April 22 please dial:
Toll Free: 888-831-6082
Participant Code: 1396407
- 2:15 – 3:00 p.m. Committee on Academic Affairs
- 3:15 – 4:00 p.m. Committee on the Student Experience
- 4:15 - 5:45 p.m. Full Board Meeting
Friday, April 23
To access the following meetings taking place in Hunter Hall on Friday, April 23 please dial:
Toll Free: 888-469-1984
Participant Code: 7564314
- 7:30 – 8:15 a.m. AD HOC Committee on Organizational Sustainability & Innovation
- 8:15 – 9:00 a.m. Committee on Administration, Buildings and Grounds
- 9:15 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. Full Board Meeting
Should there be a problem accessing the telephone broadcast of the meetings through the call-in number, please email [[bov]].