- Claiming Authority: Negotiating Challenges for Women Leaders
(Interview with Harvard Business School faculty authors K. L. McGinn and H.R. Bowles)
- Swem Library: books, journal articles, and other sources about jobs and careers for women. Contact Swem Library's Research Department for assistance.
State Agencies and Organizations
- Office of Women in Higher Education (American Council on Education)
- American Association of University Women
College of William & Mary Programs, Organizations, and Resources
- Office of Diversity and Equal Opportunity
- Gender, Sexuality, and Women’s Studies Program
- W&M Women’s Law Society
- WISE (Women in Scientific Education): project to foster women in the fields of science, technology, engineering, and mathematics
- Women at the College of William and Mary (Swem Special Collections)
- Swem Library: books, articles, and other sources about topics such as "leadership in women," "women in higher education," "work and family," "sex role in the work environment," "sex discrimination in employment," and more. Contact Swem Library's Research Department for assistance.
- Beyond Boobs, Inc.: a support group for young survivors of breast cancer. The group publishes an informative annual calendar called "A Calendar to Live By."