You served our country, now let us serve you in helping you find your home at William & Mary. Whether you have attended college before and plan to apply as an undergraduate transfer student, have never attended college before and plan to apply as an undergraduate freshman, or whether you already hold a Bachelor's degree and want to apply for graduate study, we welcome applications from all veterans.
This website will help you navigate the application process and direct you to the various offices and individuals across campus and the community that are here to assist you.
- If you need help determining your student status and how you should apply or have general questions about the application process, please contact [[wmlink, Whitney Pitschke]], the Undergraduate Admission liaison for veterans.
- For questions about VA Educational Benefits, contact Carolyn Ward in the Office of the University Registrar at 757-221-2893, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For questions about military tuition assistance, contact the Bursar/Student Accounts Office at 757-221-1220 or email@example.com.
- If you have questions about the transferability of courses that you have taken prior to applying to William & Mary, please contact [[ghfend, Grace Fend]], the Transfer Services Coordinator. in the Office of the Registrar. For questions about credits and degree evaluations, contact the Office of the University Registrar at 757-221-2800, firstname.lastname@example.org.
This list includes scholarship opportunities outside William & Mary that are available to all veterans. To learn more information about each, please visit their individual websites.
- Pat Tillman Foundation
- Troops to Teachers Scholarships
- Marine Corps Scholarship Foundation
- Military Officers Association of America Scholarships
- Military Order of the Purple Heart
- Army Emergency Relief Scholarship
- Horatio Alger Military Scholarship
We look forward to working with you and assisting you through the process at William & Mary!