The theme of this year's Earth Week is Environmentalism: Past & Present. The week is all about recognizing the legacy of sustainability throughout history and how it affects our perception of sustainability today. Earth Week will begin on April 13th and will end with a celebration at the Crim Dell Meadow on the afternoon of Saturday, April 18th. This Saturday's celebration will be COS and AMP Present Homebrewaroo: An Earth Week Celebration. Come join us this year for a week of fabulous events and sustainability.
Is your business interested in being involved in W&M's Earth Week? Fill out the Vendor Form to get started!
Check out each day's theme for our Earth Week celebration—the day's events will refer to that day's theme!
- Monday: Preservation/Recreation
- Tuesday: Reform Environmentalism
- Wednesday: Public Health-Thursday: Environmental Justice
- Friday: Global Perspectives
- Saturday: "We're the future"!