Check the schedule below to see which events are for you:
Monday is TASTE: Chef demo of organic, sustainable foods and delicious free samples from 2pm-4pm on the terrace
Tuesday is SMELL: Explore the selection of organic, local, Discover Teas from 11am-2pm on the terrace
Wednesday is TOUCH: head on over to the terrrace to pot your own herb seedling at 11am
Thursday is SIGHT: Join us for a screening of your green favorite Wall-E, 8:30pm at the Lake Matoaka amphitheater
Friday is HEARING: win prizes by answering sustainability-related questions, in conjunction with DOT Spotlights from 11am-2pm on the terrace
SATURDAY: THE BIG FINALE! Earth Day celebration in conjunction with AMP's Homebrewaroo from 11am-3pm on the Sunken Gardens; student organizations and local businesses, petting zoo, music, food, and more!
ALSO, check out what campus dining is doing to support Earth Week!
- Monday – Chef Hamilton (campus Executive Chef) and Chef Andrew (Sadler Center Chef) to do chef demo
- Tuesday – Free Fair Trade coffee when you bring in a reusable mug to Swem from 11am – 1pm
- Wednesday – Reusable bottle giveaway in the Commons
- Thursday – Vegetarian theme meal at the Commons during dinner
- Saturday – Vegetarian menu at the Earth Day picnic in the Crim Dell