Sites » Staff Assembly » Standing Committees » Communications
Chair: [[jrjoh2, Joese Johnson-Caffey]]
Members: Mary Schmotzer, Rosario Fox
The Communications Committtee's will:
- As authorized by the Executive Board, disseminates information about the Staff Assembly to the College community in print and/or electronic form to include the Staff Assembly website and Staff listserv.
- Fulfills communication needs of the Staff Assembly as requested by any Committee Chair, the Assembly President, or Executive Board.
- Interfaces with the College and non-university media sources to provide information on Staff Assembly activities when appropriate.
- Plans and coordinates all information session activities.
- Communicates with other Standing Committees to ensure that information distributed at information and orientation sessions is correct.
- Serves as historian and archivist.