The results for Staff Assembly's Fall 2017 Mid-Term Election are in and we are pleased to welcome 10 new senators to the assembly.
Staff Assembly is pleased to announce the election of ten new senators who will begin their term of service this month. The new senators are:
- Keona Boothe, Office of Sponsored Programs
- Grace Fend, Office of the University Registrar
- Adam Ferguson, Reves Center for International Studies
- Shelley Hackworth, Tribe Card Services (Auxiliary Services)
- Gloria McIntyre, Campus Postal Services
- Arielle Newby, Provost’s Office
- Laura Smith, Residence Life
- Sarah Smith, Athletics Department
- Amy Spencer-Westerkamp, School of Law
- Crystal Taylor, Environmental, Health and Safety (Facilities Management)
Congratulations to our new senators and thank you to all who participated in the mid-term election cycle!