Thanks to these individuals for helping to form the new Staff Assembly.
The HACE Executive Board met with the Board of Visitors Chair, Michael Powell, in April 2008, to discuss the possibility of establishing a Staff Assembly. Since that time President Taylor Reveley, Vice President Anna Martin and Rector Powell have added their support to the effort to form a staff assembly that will provide respresentation for the university, hourly and classified employees of the College. The purpose of the assembly shall be to advise administration on matters affecting university, hourly and classified employees and to ensure effective staff participation in such matters.
Requests were made to College departments for representatives to serve on the Steering Committee. Members include:
- [[ayhaml, Anita Hamlin]], Student Affairs, 757-221-3271
- [[bmlab, Betta Labanish]], Law School, 757- 221-6352
- [[cvsald, Cindy Sadler]], Swem Library, 757-221-1698
- [[djthom, Deloris Jones Thomas]], HACE, Committee Chair, 757-221-3050
- [[jdpate, Denise Patesel]], Facilities Planning, 757-221.7646
- [[drshel, Diane Shelton]], Education, 757-221-4813
- [[dmlewi, Donna Lewis]], Development, 757-221-1041
- [[kitty, Kitty Smith]], IT, 757-221-6333
- [[mtcarr, Martha Carroll]], Financial Operations, 757-221-2839
- [[peluke, Pat Luke]], Arts and Sciences, Economics, 757-221-2367
- [[v|gina, Regina Burrell]], VIMS, 804-684-7344
- [[tstro, Tom Trovato]], Arts and Sciences, 757-221-1055