The Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC) accredits virtually all colleges and universities in the southern region of the United States. SACS is a voluntary organization of member schools, and college and university representatives to the SACS Commission on Colleges determine the standards, procedures, and timing of accreditation and reaffirmation of accreditation. The Commission requires that all colleges and universities reaffirm their accreditation every 10 years.
View a Presentation of the SACSCOC Accreditation Process:
Click on "Start Prezi" to view the presentation:
1. You can enlarge the presentation to full-screen by clicking on the bottom right corner of the presentation. (Click "Allow" if you get the message about keyboard controls)
2. To navigate within the presentation:
- Click on the auto-play icon at the bottom of the screen
- Click on the arrows at the bottom of the presentation to move forward or back
3. Click on the Escape key to exit full-screen view