- Review Grievance, Revised Employee Classification, Revised Compensation, and Performance Evaluation Policies.
- Review new FLSA policies and time keeping policies.
- Look for opportunities for the PPFA to be included at earlier stage of policy reviews
- Look at merit increases, post-restructuring (promise of market analysis every 3 years)
- Create Orientations for new PPFA members and work with the Employee Network Committee about pairing new PPFs with current PPFs
- Include a PPFA introduction at HR’s professionals’ benefits session.
- Due to the success of the first annual Professional Development Fund, the Professional Development Committee plans to ask for $100,000 for FY2018.
- Conduct a survey to create a resource webpage for W&M staff’s professional development opportunities, including online training such as Lynda.com, workshops, etc.
- Assist Human Resources with design of an institute for “how to be a more effective manager”
Bring more visibility to PPF accomplishments on campus.
Guests at PPFA regular meetings
November 3, 2016
- Amy Sebring, William & Mary Chief Fiscal Officer
December 7, 2016
- John Poma, Chief Human Resources Officer
April 5, 2017
- Chon Glover, Chief Diversity Officer
- David Morales, Staff Assembly President