Each Daily Work of Justice conversation will take place on a Thursday evening from 6:30 to 8 pm. After an introduction, participants will share experiences from a personal perspective in small-group conversations. Each conversation will close with opportunities to commit to positive action.
Because we are limited to 80 participants each week, we encourage you to sign up for sessions you'd like to attend.
- February 2, Blow Hall 201, 6:30 to 8 pm. Sign up here
- People who have experienced the criminal justice system first-hand (including formerly incarcerated persons, persons who have been charged, family members of those in the system).
- February 9, Tidewater A, 6:30 to 8 pm, Sign up here
- People who work within the criminal justice system (including police officers, judges, attorneys, and other law enforcement and judiciary representatives)
- February 16, Blow Hall 201, 6:30 to 8 pm, Sign up here
- People who walk alongside those in criminal justice system (including advocates, chaplains, and those with nonprofit support programs)
When you arrive, you'll choose a table with other participants, a guest speaker or two, and a facilitator. Please learn more about our guest speakers ahead of time if you'd like to be sure to sit with a guest speaker who addresses a particular aspect of the issue.