Sites » Dalai Lama Visit » W&M Hall Kaplan Arena Prohibited Items & Regulations
W&M Hall Kaplan Arena Prohibited Items & Regulations
- All outside food & drinks.
- Coolers/Ice chests/Containers
- Illegal Substances
- Bags, handbags or backpacks larger than 1'x1'x1'
- Signs, banners or flags
- Artificial noisemakers
- Laser pointers
- Firearms and other weapons
- Cameras with a lens greater than 4"
- Laptop computers
- Use of any tobacco products
- Anything deemed unsafe by police or event staff
- NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES
- The sale or attempt to sell tickets of any value by non-official representatives is strictly prohibited on William & Mary property.
- As a condition for admission, all patrons understand and agree to reasonable inspection of their person and possessions by representatives of the institution
- Patrons engaging in disorderly conduct or interfering with the activity or refusing inspection or to dispose of prohibited items will be denied attendance. The foregoing is without prejudice to any other right or remedy to the institution.
- Gates open at noon. We encourage all patrons to arrive early to avoid any unnecessary delays.
- Re-entry is prohibited and there will be no designated smoking areas available.
- Parking Advisory - On campus parking will be very limited for this event. Offsite parking and shuttle service is available. Please visit this website frequently for parking updates, restrictions, maps, directions and complete event information.
- W&M Faculty & Staff Complimentary Tickets - A William & Mary photo ID will be required to enter William & Mary Hall with a complimentary, campus ticket on October 10.