1. Review the catalog.
2. Choose one of two methods to register:
A. ONLINE REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT (for Regular members only)
Go to the ASA online registration site. Payment is by Visa or MasterCard only and will appear on your credit card statement as "ASA Online Registration."
B. U.S. MAIL REGISTRATION (for Regular and Associate members)
Print and complete the registration form (pdf), or use the form found in the catalog . Please use a separate enrollment form and an individual check for each person enrolling. By U.S. Mail only, send your check(s) and registration to: The Christopher Wren Association, The College of William & Mary, P.O. Box 8795, Williamsburg, VA, 23187
3. Notes about registration:
- Regular membership is $100 and allows you to register for up to fifteen (15) units at the time of registration. You must be registered for each class and activity you attend. Activities (AC) do not count against the 15 unit limit.
Associate membership is $45.00 and permits you to attend ONLY AC-D01 Town and Gown Noon Lecture Series.
- All registration is on a first come, first served basis. Manual registration: A percentage of seats is reserved for two weeks for manual registrations. When registering by mail, please indicate your second choices in preference order. In the event that all the classes you list are filled, you will be notified. Members who cannot get a desired class because it is full will be placed on a wait list. Online registration: If a class you desire is already filled, two weeks after registration begins you may call the CWA office or email [[ChrisWren]] to be placed on a waitlist for any fully subscribed courses.
- Open enrollment begins roughly a month after registration begins. At this time you may add any courses not fully subscribed to your registration without extra payment. View the closed course list on the CWA website. Call or email the office to add courses not fully subscribed.