1. Review one of the catalogs. They are sorted in various ways for your viewing ease.
2. Choose one of two methods to register:
A. ONLINE REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT (for Regular members only)
Click Here to go to the registration site. Fall 2013 registration will begin on July 24, 2013.
B. U.S. MAIL REGISTRATION (for Regular and Associate members)
- Print and complete the registration form (which will soon be available here), or use the form found in the catalog . Please use a separate enrollment form and an individual check for each person enrolling.
- By U.S. Mail only, send your check(s) and registration to: The Chrstiopher Wren Association, The College of William & Mary, P.O. Box 8795, Williamsburg, VA, 23187
3. Notes about registration:
- All Regular Members of CWA are allowed to register for up to fifteen (15) units at the time of registration. You must be registered for each class and activity you attend. Activities (AC) do not count against the 15 unit limit.
Associate membership is $45.00 and permits you to attend ONLY AC-D01 Town and Gown Noon Lecture Series.
All registration is on a first come, first served basis. A percentage of seats is reserved for two weeks for manual registrations. When registering by mail, please indicate your second choices in preference order. In the event that all the classes you list are filled, you will be notified. Members who cannot get a desired class because it is full will be placed on a wait list.