- WMCI 2015 Chinese Culture Summer Camp
The two camp sessions for the WMCI 2015 Chinese Culture Summer Camp will run from June 22nd - 26th and from August 3rd-7th from 10:00 am - 12:00 pm each day.
- WMCI 2015 Summer Courses
Join WMCI this summer with two culture courses--Beginner Sun Style Taiji Workshop and Erhu Workshop.
- Music of China and Brazil Spring Concert
- WMCI Distinguished Scholar Lecture: Harvard Professor Elizabeth Perry
- Chinese Culture Spring Break Camp for kids ages 6-12
- Chinese Poetry Reading
Come enjoy listening to students recite Chinese poems!
- Chinese Spring Festival Celebration
Come celebrate Chinese New Year with CSSA, CUSA, and WMCI!
- 2015 Chinese Proficiency Testing Dates
- China Night: Impressions of Beijing
Learn about Beijing from Xuewei Hou on Friday, March 20th at WMCI.
- World Taiji and Qigong Day on April 25th
Celebrate World Taiji and Qigong Day on April 25th at Sadler Center!