Includes remarks by the Commencement speaker, President of the College and the student Commencement speaker. Several awards are presented and degrees are conferred. All graduates will be recognized in groups by degree or undergraduate major. (The departmental ceremonies are where students are recognized individually. Most students will receive their diplomas at that time.)
What to know:
- Doors open two hours before the start of the Academic Procession (see full schedule for precise times).
- Concessions will be sold prior to the start of the ceremony. Concession windows will close shortly before the ceremony begins. Water fountains are available on all levels of the building.
- All guests attending the main ceremony in Kaplan Arena should be seated by 9:45 a.m., so please plan accordingly if you plan to watch any of the Walk Across Campus.
- Commencement begins at 10:00 a.m. with the Academic Procession.
- Certain items are not allowed - see the prohibited items list. Do not bring balloons, signs or other such items to the Kaplan Arena.
- Kaplan Arena can get quite chilly — bringing a sweater or jacket is a good idea.
- Review student instructions.
- Seating chart (pdf)
- Tickets required
- Accessibility Accommodations are available.
- Find event streaming locations around campus.