- Sport Club Manual (pdf) - the existence and maintainance of the sport club program is guided by the Sport Club Manual, which you can read here.
- Starting a New Sport Club - contains information on how to start a new sport club or reactivate an existing, but inactive sport club.
- Constitution - each individual sport club is guided by their own club's constitution; here you can learn how to create and update your club's constitution.
How to Run a Sport Club
Whether you're a new club officer wondering what you're supposed to be doing, or a returning officer trying to remember what you're supposed to be doing, this is the place for you.
Follow these steps:
- Sign-up immediately for the Sport Club Officer Listserv to receive important announcements about meetings, trainings, and workshops. You can also remove yourself from the listserv when you are no longer a club officer.
- Choose a category to learn more about that specific area of running a club.
- Practice Schedules - current and past practice schedules.
- Risk Management and Safety - information about Safety Officers and waivers associated with club participation.
- Finance - contains information about budgets and reimbursements, plus anything else related to club finances.
- Rosters - the Sport Club Office maintains a roster of everyone who has signed a waiver for your club.
- Club Websites - how to maintain your Tribe Voices-based club website.
- Constitutions - how to develop and maintain your club constitution
- Periodically check the Leadership Development page for announcements and training opportunities.
- Check out our Frequently Asked Questions page, or ask us questions anytime by emailing [[w|rsclub,Sport Clubs]].