The Subaru/Leave No Trace Traveling Trainers will be on campus at William & Mary on Sunday, October 4th from 7-9pm offering a free program on Leave No Trace.
Here are some things you'll learn about:
• Interesting skills to minimize your impacts when you’re in the great outdoors
• The best ways to interact with wildlife responsibly
• Age-appropriate interactive games to learn the Leave No Trace principles
• Techniques to develop an ethic of environmental stewardship in children
• How to practice Leave No Trace when camping, biking, fishing, playing in your local park and more
• Quick tips to use and share Leave No Trace at home, at work and in your community
For more information please contact [[mmbrady, Mackenzie Brady.]]
We now run PRIVATE TRIPS!
Whether you are a student group looking for a unique teambuilding opportunity, a staff who needs a break from the office, or just a group of friends looking to go on an adventure, TAP can guide you on an unforgettable experience! Our Trip Leaders will help develop a fitting excursion, just submit a Private Trip Request form! We ask that all requests be made at least ONE MONTH prior to your desired trip date.
For questions about Private Trips please contact Mackenzie Brady at [[mmbrady]].
It doesn't matter if you're an avid outdoor enthusiast or have never ventured beyond your own backyard, the Tribe Adventure Program has something for you. Whether it's trying our indoor Climbing Wall, attending one of our educational clinics, or joining us on an exciting trip, we can help you try something new and enjoy the outdoors!
The Tribe Adventure Program's Mission
In keeping with the mission and values of the Campus Recreation Department at the College of William & Mary, the Tribe Adventure Program strives to provide members of the W&M Community with safe, fun and educational programming that encourages the responsible and sustainable use of the environment. Additionally, the Tribe Adventure Program endeavors to provide personal and leadership development opportunities for its student employees.