Spring 2016 Personal Training Instructional Course
Registration is now available online!
W&M Trainers are nationally certified and provide education, motivation and guidance to help all clients achieve their goals. Get a personalized exercise program that reflects your individualized fitness level and experience and includes fitness assessments, goal setting, proper workout techniques and health education.
- Program established to meet individual goals
- Focused, individualized attention during each session
- Reduced body fat
- Increased cardiovascular endurance
- Increased flexibility, strength, and muscle tone
- Decreased possibility of injury
- Improved quality of life
- Flexible and set scheduling for consistency
- Learn proper biomechanics and exercise methodology
- Certified personal trainers
- Diversely experienced training team
- Clean, safe and non-threatening environment
- Wide variety of cardiovascular and resistance training equipment
- New hammerstrength and freemotion weight training equipment
- New Fitness Assessment Room
Please contact Mitchell Polizzi [[mvpolizzi]], Personal Training Supervisor, or Jenny Fisher [[jvrueh]] or 221-3313, Assistant Director for Fitness and Wellness if you have any questions about Personal Training.