W&M Trainers are nationally certified and provide education, motivation and guidance to help all clients achieve their goals. Get a personalized exercise program that reflects your individualized fitness level and experience and includes fitness assessments, goal setting, proper workout techniques and health education.
Due to a limited number of trainers in town for the summer, we currently have a wait list for summer training. To join the wait list, please complete the online registration form and we will get back to you to let you know how soon we can start training you. If you have any questions about this process, please contact Jenny Fisher at 221-3313.
- Program established to meet individual goals
- Focused, individualized attention during each session
- Reduced body fat
- Increased cardiovascular endurance
- Increased flexibility, strength, and muscle tone
- Decreased possibility of injury
- Improved quality of life
- Flexible and set scheduling for consistency
- Learn proper biomechanics and exercise methodology
- Certified personal trainers
- Diversely experienced training team
- Clean, safe and non-threatening environment
- Wide variety of cardiovascular and resistance training equipment
- New hammerstrength and freemotion weight training equipment
- New Fitness Assessment Room
Please call 221-3313 if you have any questions about Personal Training.