University Web & Design creates, delivers and sponsors a number of communication-related tools, services and support.
Creating & Managing Websites
- Cascade (web content management system)
- Tribe Voices (personal website tool)
- Tribe Responses (super easy web forms)
- Web Training & Support
Campus Communications (internal)
- Social media strategy (our best tips, tricks, and trepidations!)
- Hashtags (#hash-what?)
- W&M's Social Stream
- Social Media User Group (SMUG!)
- Social Media Comment Policy
Web & Writing Style Guides
Near and dear to our hearts - by following these few simple rules, every Cascader helps W&M maintain a unified web presence.
Visual Identity @ William & Mary
President Taylor Reveley charged a committee to determine how best to use logos, marks, mascots and other such elements to create an engaging visual image for the university. The visual identity committee created a website of our most effective visual elements that can be easily accessed and used by the campus community.
Policy for Departmental and Organizational Websites
As web managers and editors, you are required to follow these guidelines for appropriate content, security and accessibility.