- Cars are not permitted in the Sunken Garden, Crim Dell area or any area of grass. Catering vehicles may enter through the gate (if scheduled in advance) to unload materials but must be moved out immediately after unloading.
- You may also drive your vehicle on James Blair Drive to unload into the Garden.
- Any damage done to the area caused by vehicles, tents, etc., or because of wet conditions, will be billed directly to the client.
- Contact Parking Services to plan where your guests will park.
Rain site Procedures
- All events must have an approved rain site scheduled. If the client chooses to use a location other than what the College offers, the Scheduling Office must be provided with a copy of the contract with the other location.
- One day prior to the event, the Director of Student Leadership Development, or his designee, will make the decision of using the rain site.
- The client is responsible for damage to the Sunken Garden due to wet conditions, even though approval for use is given.
- The full payment of the Sunken Garden will not be refunded even if the rain site was used.
- Clients are required to meet with the Sadler Center Staff to plan their rain site if they are using space in the Sadler Center.
- Time of arrival of band (power source will be turned on for a charge), caterer, tent, and anything else that will need to have access through the Sunken Garden gate.
- The Sadler Center will be open to provide bathroom facilities. Port-a-Johns are not permitted in this area.
- Caterers may use gas grills. No open fires.
- No host will be available at your event. All concerns and needs must be worked out prior to your event.
- If your caterer does not have an ABC license, you may acquire one at the Office of Student Leadership Development.
- Carriages are allowed
- You may be charged for trash that is not picked up in the Garden or surrounding areas.
- The College does not provide or rent tables, chairs, tents, or anything associated with your event.
- Rehearsals may be scheduled (for a fee) other than the day of your event on a space available basis.