Departments & Offices » Student Leadership Development » Policies and Procedures » Cim Dell » College Events
Crim Dell Meadow Policy for College Events
- Cars are not permitted in the Crim Dell area or any area of grass.
- In the case of wet conditions, use discretion when bringing vehicles into the Meadow. If much damage occurs, you may be billed for the repairs.
- The University Center will be open to provide bathroom facilities.
- Port-a-Johns are not permitted in this area.
- Departmental Events: contact Facilities Management for tables, chairs, etc.
- Student Events: contact Student Activities for tables, chairs, etc.
- A tent permit must be filled out and on file in the Scheduling Office one month prior to your event date.
- Permits are available in the Scheduling Office.
- Notify the Scheduling Office with the time of set-up and tear-down of tent.
- There are three double plugs in the Meadow that can be used. However, if you need additional power, you will need to request in advance that the power box in the Sunken Garden be unlocked (for a fee).
- Caterers may use gas grills. No open fires.
- No host will be available at your event. All concerns and needs must be worked out prior to your event.
- If your caterer does not have an ABC license, you may acquire one at the Student Activities Office.