If you have been hired by Steer Clear you must complete the payroll process BEFORE you begin working. YOU CANNOT GET ON PAYROLL UNLESS YOU HAVE TAKEN THE VAN CERTIFICATION COURSE and have scheduled your first work shift. To get on payroll, please follow the instructions below.
- Step 1: Contact the Financial Operations Specialist and make an appointment to come in and complete the hiring process prior to your first working shift.
- Step 2: Before your appointment complete the I-9 OnLine Registration - access the Online I-9 site and enter 14621 as the Employer Code for W&M. Complete the required information.
- Step 3: Complete and sign the following forms and bring to your appointment: Please complete forms on computer and print out. HANDWRITTEN FORMS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED. (These forms may not work with Mozilla Firefox, please try Explore or Chrome to complete forms using computer, handwritten forms are not accepted)
State Tax Forms VA-4 This is a required form.
- Step 4: You will need to bring your original identification documents to your appointment. (LIST OF APPROVED DOCUMENTS)
- Step 5: Federal Tax Form: W-4 you will complete this form at a later date as it is unavalable until you are entered into the employment system. You will be notified to complete the form via self-service.