Conference Funds May Only Be Applied to The Following Types of Expenses:
Costs of fee for participating in meeting or conference. Portions of fees covering membership dues, journal subscriptions, field trips, banquets or meal packages will not be reimbursed.
Cost of room in hotel, motel, dormitory, conference center, etc. and related taxes only. Charges for television, phones, internet, movies or other services will not be reimbursed.
Transportation to and from the conference by one of the following means:
- Travel by air, train, bus, etc.
- Personal Vehicle
- Reimbursement will be for gas, tolls and parking, but only with receipts dated during the travel period.
- Reimbursement will not be based on a mileage rate.
- Car pooling is encouraged.
- State Vehicle
- Arrangements for State Vehicles must be made well in advance through the Office of Student Leadership Development. Contact the office for more information.