- Applications must be received in the office of the Accountant in the Office of Student Leadership Development no later than 4:00 p.m.on the deadline date.
- Applications received after the deadline will not be considered.
- Faxed applications will not be accepted.
- Postmarks will not be considered.
- Applicants will generally be notified about funding within one week of the deadline date.
- If you have submitted a paper for consideration to a conference but confirmation has not yet been received from the conference you should go ahead and submit your application prior to the deadline date and forward you acceptance letter as soon as it arrives. If your paper is not accepted by the conference you can always cancel your conference request.
- June 3, 2013: Conference Funding Deadline for travel between July 1 - Sept 30, 2013
- Sept 6, 2013: Conference Funding Deadline for travel between Oct 1 - Dec 31, 2013
- Dec 4, 2013: Conference Funding Deadline for travel between Jan 1 - Mar 31. 2014
- Mar 3, 2014: Conference Funding Deadline for travel between Apr 1 - Jun 30, 2014
Conference Funding Application (pdf) - Please complete the form using a computer, print, sign where indicated, and turn in to Anita Forrest in Campus Center Room 208.
Or, mail to:
Accoutant/Student Publications Media Adviser
Office of Student Leadership Development
P. O. Box 8795
Williamsburg, VA 23187-8795
For additional information, contact [[ayhaml, Anita Forrest]] (757)221-3271.