Departments & Offices » Student Leadership Development » Funding » Activity and Event Funding » Apply
How to Apply
Request Forms are available On Line
or from the office of the Student Activities Accountant:
Accountant/Student Publications Media Adviser
Campus Center, 208
P.O. Box 8795, Williamsburg, VA, 23187
Phone: (757)221-3271 Fax: (757)221-3451
- Requests should be made on the Activity & Event Funding Request Form. Along with this form you will be required to complete the Activity/Event Itemized Budget Form. These will be used to review your request and coordinate funding from all available student fee funds.
- Please submit only one funding request for each activity/event.
- If more than one organization is co-sponsoring an activity/event they should prepare the budget sheet together and submit one total request.
- If possible, the coordinator of the event should deliver the request in person to the Accountant in the Office of Student Leadership Development. At that time questions regarding the request can be addressed to avoid possible delay in a funding decision.
- Requests should be submitted well in advance. Allow a minimum of two weeks for funding decisions. Pre-planning is necessary to avoid delays in arrangements and payments.
- Arrangements for purchases or services should not be made prior to receiving funding approval. Arrangements made prior to funding approval date will not be covered.
- Upon receiving notification of funding you will be instructed as to the spending procedures and provided with the necessary forms for processing payments and reimbursements of expenses.
- All invoices and receipts for approved expenses must be submitted for processing and cleared through the College accounting office within 30 days following the event. Funding will not be guaranteed after the 30 day period.