Apply On Line
If you have questions please contact:
Financial Operations Specialist
Campus Center 2nd Floor
- It is recommended that you email one of the following Senate Finance Committee members to discuss your request prior to submitting it. This will ensure that items being requested are allowable under funding guidelines, which will make for an easier process and a quicker response.
- Requests must be submitted on line.
- As you complete your application you will be asked to provide an itemized listing of expenses and costs.
- You will be asked to provide information of any funding sources you already have that will go towards the event.
- Please submit only one funding request for each activity/event.
- If more than one organization is co-sponsoring an activity/event they should prepare the budget sheet together and submit only one request.
- Requests should be submitted well in advance. Allow a minimum of 30 days for funding decisions. Pre-planning is necessary to avoid delays in arrangements and payments.
- Arrangements for purchases or services should not be made prior to receiving funding approval. Arrangements made prior to funding approval date will not be covered.
- Upon receiving notification of funding you will be instructed as to the spending procedures and provided with the necessary forms for processing payments of expenses.
- All invoices and receipts for approved expenses must be submitted for processing and cleared through the College accounting office within 30 days following the event. Funding will not be guaranteed after the 30 day period.