Laura and her family relocated to Virginia from New York in 2008. Previously employed in healthcare working the front desk of a busy pediatric practice, Laura has been with the College since 2009. With the Scheduling Office since 2012 she enjoys working with faculty, staff and students in scheduling events.
Laura enjoys walking in half marathons, practicing yoga and meditation. In the summer of 2015 Laura completed a basic yoga teacher training program and is happy to be sharing yoga and meditation at the College and in the community where she lives.
Contact Laura About:
- Scheduling non-academic space in the Sadler Center, Campus Center, and academic classrooms for student organizations and faculty/staff.
- Scheduling outdoor space (Sunken Garden, Rec Fields, and Matoaka Ampth)
- Ordering equipment from Facilities Management on behalf of student organizations for outdoor events (tables, chairs, stages, etc)
- General event planning support for student organizations.
- General inquiries for Campus space from the Williamsburg community and beyond.