After growing up in Nebraska, attending college in San Diego and living in New York City, Julie and her family have settled in Williamsburg. While her degree is in Marine Science, she has found that she loves communicating information, no matter the topic, and helping people find the resources they need to be successful in their endeavors. A love of working with people and eating led her to work at W&M Catering for almost ten years before making the leap to the Scheduling Office. Julie loves hearing about people’s passions and finds students’ energy motivating.
Contact Julie About:
- General event planning support for student organizations.
- Questions about the CORT
- Scheduling non-academic space in the Sadler Center, Campus Center, and academic classrooms for student organizations and faculty/staff.
- Scheduling outdoor space (Sunken Garden, Rec Fields, and Briggs Amphitheater at Lake Matoaka)
- Ordering equipment from Facilities Management on behalf of student organizations for outdoor events (tables, chairs, stages, etc)
- General inquiries for Campus space from the Williamsburg community and beyond.
- Website updates for the Student Leadership and Development website.