Anne is a two time graduate of the College of William & Mary having earned a Bachelors degree in English and a Masters degree from the School of Education. She loves W&M for all the great professional experiences and opportunities that it provides. W&M is such a great practice field to discover what you care about and then take action on it to make the world a better place. Anne spends volunteer time with two important organizations: Leadershape Inc., a non profit organization which exists to develop young leaders with integrity and Hazing Prevention .Org.
Contact Anne About
- General information about the overall Office of Student Leadership Development
- Leadership programs and initiatives from the Office of Student Leadership Development
- The Women’s Leadership Program
- Student organization recognition
- Event Registration for events with alcohol